Come and discover with your family or friends, this unexpected corner of greenery situated in the hollow of a green valley and enjoy various activities for young and old. You can stroll along the paths that border the pond, relax in the shade of the wood or a parasol, take advantage of the activities on offer and enjoy a meal:
- 18-hole mini-golf course
- Rides on a small train
- Electric car and motorbike circuit
- Pedal boats on the pond
- Petanque games
- Open-air bowling
- Eco-Rideway (bicycle driven merry-go-round)
- Playground for children from 3 to 12 years old (spring games, sandbox, mini trailer...)
- Mini digger for children
And don't forget to eat at the buffet of the station " L'escarbille " : Salads, grills, chips, desserts.... And a creperie, ice creams at the water's edge at the " Terrasse du Chalet ".
Pets allowed on a leash.
July and August: Tuesday to Sunday from 11am to 7pm.
June and September: Saturdays and Sundays only from 11am to 7pm.
- Covered shelter
- Free Wi-fi
- Reception hall
- Pets welcome
- Regional produce for sale
- Children's playground
- Free car park
- Garden furniture
- Accessible for the disabled
- Adapted for persons with reduced mobility
- Car park for disabled
- Toilets with facilities for disabled
- Free entrance - paying activities.
- Bank Cheques and Postal Orders
- Credit Card