Come and play while walking through the narrow streets of Langres, the banks of the Charmes lake or the paths of the Rolampont tuffière. In the form of quizzes, puzzles or geolocated stages you will discover the different aspects of these 3 places as well as knowledge on various themes such as piracy, the forest...
- Thibaut the small detective of Langres proposes to you to follow it to solve the enigmas of the city.
- Jack the pirate takes you along around the lake of Charmes (5 km) to the discovery of the fauna and the history of the lake on the topic of the rites and beliefs of the pirates.
- Tufi the squirrel will make you discover the site of the Tufière de Rolampont (2 km) or the whole of the tufa marsh (4km) on the tracks and the borrowings of his friends of the forest, Bébère the badger, Tapaleuil the roe deer.
- With Sergius, you will walk in the footsteps of the Gallo-Romans around the mausoleum of Faverolles.
- Tempus the gargoyle invites you to solve its riddles through a time-based escape game in Langres ....
- Célestine will introduce you to the black stork, the springs of the Aube and the metallurgical traditions of the past.
- A diver will reveal the secrets of the Lac de la Mouche and the monsters and legends underwater.
- Marie Potter and her magic grimoire.
All the year.