Built in 1848, this fountain was the main village. It has a distribution basin of cut stone, a trough made up of three troughs and a peripheral paving. A central pillar of quadrangular shape rises upward with a pyramidal top. The water gushes out of three lion's mouths, fixed on the base of this pillar. A chain railing is attached to terminals and protects access to the fountain. This work, which looks great, was transformed in 1901.
Free access all the year.
- No admission charge.