The Château du Pailly is one of the most prestigious masterpieces that the Renaissance bequeathed to Champagne-Ardenne. It was built between 1563 and 1573 for Gaspard de Saulx Tavannes, companion-in-arms to King François I. Visit of the exterior, park and keep. Audioguides available in French, English, German, Dutch and Italian.
Free visits from 2.15pm to 5.30pm (outside and golden living room) :
April: 12, 13, 19 and 26.
May: every Sunday and holidays.
June: on Sundays the 14th, 21st and 28th.
July-August: Tuesday to Sunday.
September: every weekend.
Guided tours (outside and North wing) :
Sundays at 2:30 and 4:00 pm, Thursdays, Saturdays and holidays at 3:00 pm.
- Shared toilet
- Free car park
- Accessible for the disabled
- Guided tour: 6 €
- Guided tour (reduced price): 5 € (students, job seekers, PASS 52, people with reduced mobility)
- Entrance (without guided tour): 4 €
- Entrance (without guided tour)-(reduced price): 3 € (students, job seekers, PASS 52, people with reduced mobility)
- Free for children under 12
- Bank Cheques and Postal Orders