The Château du Pailly was built between 1563 and 1573, on the site of an old castle, for the "very noble and illustrious Gaspard de Saulx-Tavannes, Marshal of France, companion in arms of King François I. Interior and exterior tour, commented by the members of the Association Renaissance of the Château du Pailly.
NEW: Escape-game "The lost necklace" - Come and solve the enigmas of the castle from May to September on reservation (group of 2 to 6 people).
Free visits from 2.15pm to 5.30pm (outside and golden living room) : Gates close at 6pm
April: Easter weekend (Sunday 17 and Monday 18)
May: every Sunday and public holiday (1,8,15,22,26,29)
June: Thursday to Sunday
July-August: Tuesday to Sunday
September: 1,2,3,4,10,11,17 and 18.
Guided tours (outside and North wing) :
Sundays and public holidays at 2.30 pm and 4 pm, Thursdays and Saturdays at 3 pm.
- Shared toilet
- Free car park
- Accessible for the disabled
- Guided tour: 6 €
- Guided tour (reduced price): 5 € (students, job seekers, PASS 52, people with reduced mobility)
- Entrance (without guided tour): 4 €
- Entrance (without guided tour)-(reduced price): 3 € (students, job seekers, PASS 52, people with reduced mobility)
- Free for children under 12
- Bank Cheques and Postal Orders