The divine cheese factory (La Divine Fromagerie) offers a fun and educational discovery of the world of Cheese and Milk in the cheese dairy that saw the birth of "CAPRICE DES DIEUX" more than 60 years ago. Several scenographic spaces present an olfactory journey of cheese maturing, digital animations, audios, videos to play and learn. We can even milk our cow mascot, Mirabelle! The brand's history since its origins has been traced and the latest digital wall connects to the social networks used by the "CAPRICE DES DIEUX" brand. Young and old, plan about 2 hours to make your Caprice, ending with a gourmet tasting.
A tasting workshop and in-depth knowledge of cheese can be organised by appointment for groups of at least 10 people (duration: 1 hour - price: 5 €/pers.).
All year from Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 12.30pm and from 2pm to 6pm (6.30pm on Saturdays).
Closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- Free Internet access
- Free Wi-fi
- Shared toilet
- Pets not welcome
- Regional produce for sale
- Free car park
- Accessible for the disabled
- Adapted for persons with reduced mobility
- Car park for disabled
- Toilets with facilities for disabled
- Adult (+18 years old): 5 €
- Handicapped adult, over 65 years old adult: 3 €
- Children from 12 to 18 years: 3 €
- Children under 12 years old: free of charge
- Group rate (10 people minimum): 3 € per person
- Credit Card