Eglise Saint-Symphorien d'AubignyMention obligatoire pour toute utilisation : © Jean-François Feutriez
Eglise Saint-Symphorien d'AubignyMention obligatoire pour toute utilisation : © Jean-François Feutriez
Eglise Saint-Symphorien d'AubignyMention obligatoire pour toute utilisation : © Jean-François Feutriez
Eglise Saint-Symphorien d'AubignyMention obligatoire pour toute utilisation : © Jean-François Feutriez
Cimetière de l'église Saint-Symphorien d'AubignyMention obligatoire pour toute utilisation : © Jean-François Feutriez
Cimetière de l'église Saint-Symphorien d'AubignyMention obligatoire pour toute utilisation : © Jean-François Feutriez
Eglise Saint-Symphorien d'AubignyMention obligatoire pour toute utilisation : © Jean-François Feutriez
Eglise Saint-Symphorien d'AubignyMention obligatoire pour toute utilisation : © OT Pays de Langres - photo : Gérard Féron
Eglise Saint-Symphorien d'AubignyMention obligatoire pour toute utilisation : © OT Pays de Langres - photo : Gérard Féron
Eglise Saint-Symphorien d'AubignyMention obligatoire pour toute utilisation : © OT Pays de Langres - photo : Gérard Féron
Eglise Saint-Symphorien d'AubignyMention obligatoire pour toute utilisation : © Jean-François Feutriez
Eglise d'AubignyMention obligatoire pour toute utilisation : © Collection particulière
Cimetière de l'église Saint-Symphorien d'AubignyMention obligatoire pour toute utilisation : © Jean-François Feutriez

On the heights of the hamlet of Aubigny-sur-Badin is the Saint-Symphorien church, the only vestige of an old priory founded in the 11th century. It was destroyed during the Thirty Years' War. Of Gothic structure, the Saint-Symphorien church is characterized by a Cistercian stripping and a very marked Burgundian influence: nave of six bays with ribbed vaulted aisles (late 12th century), choir with flat chevet (13th century), portal with trilobal tympanum (13th century). The church houses interesting furniture: a flamboyant Eucharistic cupboard, high altar and altarpiece. The bell tower is equipped with one of the oldest bells in the department (1562). Classified as a Historical Monument on 21 February 1914. The Merovingian cemetery, which surrounds this building, benefits from the presence of a remarkable tree, a lime tree called Sully, about 400 years old.

  • Informations
  • Localization
  • Prices
  • To discover
Schedules :
Free access all year (outdoor only)
Day's heritage (interior and outdoor).
Check how to get… :
Prices
  • No admission charge.
Idées de sorties
Rechercher sur le site
Contactez-nous
Office de Tourisme du Pays de Langres
Square Olivier Lahalle
BP16 - 52201 Langres cedex
Tél : 03 25 87 67 67
Fax : 03 25 87 73 33
info@tourisme-langres.com
Inquiry form
Météo